Loctaed: Leamington Spa
Salary: from £25,000 to ££35,000 per annum plus an excellent benefit scheme
Job purpose: The web designer will be responsible for designing, concepting, building and maintaining the client’s market leading websites. You will need to be able to create engaging concepts and mock-ups to present to clients as well as turn those concepts into fully working sites. The ideal candidate will need to be passionate about web design with a good attention to detail. You will be working with a team of designers but managing your own day to day workload as well as liaising with project managers and account managers to understand requirements. They are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, with a pixel perfect design mentality and is prepared to give advice on best practice and alternative ways of coming up with a solution.
The key responsibilities;
• Responsible for designing, creating and maintaining the client’s market leading websites
• Strong HTML, CSS and Photoshop experience essential
• A good understanding of best practice and a desire to try new things, share and learn with a team.
• Experience working with JQuery
• Experience working with version control software
• Experience working in a Windows environment on an asp.net platform
• Confident, positive and friendly
• A passion for web design
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
• Must have strong wordpress experience
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01926 857000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com