Our client are a long established, family run company based near the centre of Nottingham. The role of Telemarketer is an integral part of the business and you will be working as part of a busy, successful team with well researched, qualified leads to follow up on, reporting to the Director.
Hours are flexible, but ideally are looking for the successful candidate to do around 16/20 hours per week, to suit the candidate.
As the Telemarketer you will be responsible for:
· Assisting the Director with business development
· Making outgoing calls to potential new and lapsed customers to build relationships and increase business orders by securing appointments for the Director
· Following up on incoming enquires
· Keeping the database up to date
The successful candidate for the role of Telemarketer will:
· Have experience of working within a sales environment
· Have worked within a sales, business development, field sales, telesales or account management role
In return the Telemarketer will receive a basic salary of £20-£25,000 pro rata plus extra per appointment. You will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, professional working environment with free parking.