Our client are a well known company based in Leamington and due to expansion they are looking for a high calibre B2B sales professional with a proven track record of consultative selling and account management.
The candidate will be a dynamic strong team player but also a self motivator, responding to the role with enthusiasm and drive.
The individual must be highly presentable and professional with excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
The successful candidate will be given monthly sales targets to achieve and will be responsible for meeting these targets using a daily call list, predominantly made up of new, existing and past customers with a view to generating new business, and converting leads into sales. Once established, the post holder will then be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing that relationship to generate further sales and secure repeat business.
- Research, qualify and follow up leads through outbound telephone calls
- Meet sales targets / KPIs
- Proactively research, identify and follow up new sales opportunities
- Follow up leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Establish strong working relationship with customers to achieve repeat business
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Overcome objections, raise quotations and close sales
- Maintain records on customer CRM to a high degree of accuracy
- Work with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction every time
- Arrange and sometimes attend customer meetings if required
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practise ideas.
- Follow in-house processes to complete transactions
- Sound understanding of the sales process – from fact finding to closing sales.
- Experience in B2B sales with a proven track record of success
- Good understanding of account management
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experienced in overcoming objections
- Competent CRM user
- Confident and friendly telesales skills
- Good admin skills
- Computer and email literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly maintaining records on CRM.
- Goal driven and solutions focussed
- Persuasive and resilient
Full time 37.5hrs per week (08.30 – 17.00) Mon -Fri (1hr for lunch)
Holiday 23 days
Salary £22,000 per annum plus OTE attractive commission scheme
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Richard on 01926 875000.