Marketing & PR Manager
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, entrepreneurial and motivated Marketing and PR professional to be a key part of our clients enthusiastic and successful team. With a range of interesting projects in development, we are looking for someone to lead with a ‘can-do’ attitude, ready to take on new challenges and shape their future business.
The Marketing and PR Manager Job Responsibilities will include:
• Achieving Marketing and PR operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing tactical plans, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets marketing objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Accomplishes marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programmes; developing field campaigns.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts and customers through a Calendar of events.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Do you have the following skills?
• An excellent understanding of Marketing and PR applied sensibly for high impact in a small business. • At least 5 years’ relevant experience ideally from the IT sector. • Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills • A dynamic personality with strong communication skills and a UK driving licence. • Excellent team player, driven and high motivated. • A relevant degree qualification, or post-graduate qualification.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to us at email@example.com or for more details please call us on 01926 857000.