Following extensive Client Services growth over the past 12months, our client are recruiting for a Marketing Account Executive in their Haywards Heath office.
The Account Executive is an exciting and engaging role, where you are responsible for supporting and assisting the Account Manager in the management of client accounts.
The ideal candidate will be articulate and highly organised, have a great eye for detail with excellent MS Office Skills.
• Responsible for communications with their clients via telephone and e-mail
• Preparation of presentation material for your account manager prior to the meeting
• Provide regular performance analysis of Internet Marketing and make further recommendations
• Liaise with the creative department to meet the needs of the client within company procedure
• Confident, positive and friendly
• Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
• Needs to have a full UK driving licence
• Be highly organised
• Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Needs to be able to use all Internet browsers. Knowledge of CSS, HTML etc is useful.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team & they are looking at offering a basic salary of between £20,000 – £23,000 depending upon experience.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or for more details please call us on 01926 857000.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.