Client Development Executive
Salary: £20,000 – £27,000
Our Client are looking for a Client Development Executive, based in a training company, with an exceptional telephone manner and rapport building skills.
- Responsible for qualifying all telephone and email sales enquires to identify genuine sales opportunities and then briefing relevant team member to progress where necessary
- Managing the Coaching sales process from initial enquiry through to booking of first session.
- Ensuring all opportunities are added to the CRM and managing leads through the pipeline milestones
- Determining follow-up actions to help cultivate a warm relationship with leads and plan follow-up campaign
- Using collateral at your disposal to provide value added email content to potential prospects to help them along the sales processes.
- Engage with other team members as appropriate to progress leads
- Work through current CRM contacts and call to ‘keep in touch’ and progress interesting prospects Proactively follow-up all leads generated from marketing campaigns / webinars or other activities, ideally by phone wherever possible
- Keep up-to-date all of the tasks in the CRM, and record/assign new tasks to be completed
- Liaise with the Digital Communications Executive to research and recommend new list acquisitions for generating outbound telephone leads
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Richard on 01926 875000.