When you choose to work with Charles Peters you can expect a fresh approach to recruitment that comes from a combination of experience and expertise, passion and integrity.
Our step-by-step approach:
- When you contact us with an active role, we will arrange a meeting at your earliest convenience to gain a thorough understanding of your business and culture, as well as the job opportunity itself.
- Following the meeting, we create a detailed company profile so that candidates gain a true insight into your company and role.
- We source candidates via several methods; headhunting, networking and yes, job boards, but only as a means of advertising rather than CV searching as we appreciate most of our clients do this themselves.
- Suitable, telephone-screened candidates will be invited for a formal interview withCharles Peters,where we will competency base interview against agreed key skills.
- Only then will be select the best applicants and present them to you, highlighting their strengths AND their weaknesses – we never over sell !
- We will always represent your company as if it were our own, treating candidates with professional courtesy – for example, even when candidates are unsuccessful we will ensure that they will maintain a positive opinion of your company.
- Once you have offered your chosen applicant, we will support them until the day they start – including hand-holding them throughout the resignation process.
- Finally, when they start their new job, we will keep in close contact with you and your successful candidate to ensure a successful placement.
Interview on Premises
We are able to offer complimentary interview suites enabling you to interview away from the ‘hustle and bustle’ of your everyday environment.